Planet drum has now created a Spotify playlist for recommended drum listening, see here and make sure to save it.
Planet drum will be starting a Vlog and we are looking for willing students who would be interested in helping us document footage from a student's perspective. This could include a small interview, talking about yourself and music, shots of you playing. Let me know if this could be something that you are interested in.
This month we are introducing a new workshop!
- Wednesday the 11th of September - Guided practice, 7 pm
- Thursday the 12th of September - Junior improvisation workshop, 6 pm
- Thursday the 12th of September- Adult improvisation workshop, 7 pm
- Thursday the 19th of September - Junior band workshop, 6 pm
- Thursday the 19th of September - Adult band workshop, 7 pm
- Thursday the 26th of September - Junior band workshop, 6 pm
- Thursday the 26th of September - Adult band workshop, 7 pm
- Thursday the 26th of September - Percussion workshop, 8 pm
Musician of the month
Name: Anderson Paak
Instrument: singer, rapper, drummer, producer
Genres: Hip-Hop, funk and soul
Best known for: His 3rd studio album ‘Malibu’ released in 2016 and touring as support act for Bruno Mars’ 24k Magic World Tour in 2017. Listen to him in our Spotify playlist!